MMOMinion

Full Version: Control B & Control X messed up graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was going to stream the other day and figured I would record a video but I had the bot on assist mode and didnt want to show those windows.

I press Control+B which removes top bar and then I press Control+X which removes the assist window and BAM there is weird black boxes on my screen when I hover over certain things or move my mouse over things or even open up character window or w/e

Is this a know issue or something new? It does it on my laptop as well just not as bad.

[Image: 316arrp.png]
If you use OBS or OBS Studio you can use GameCapture and it hooks inbetween the game and the bot overlay. No reason to turn off everything.

Btw HF streaming, people can see that you dont press buttons either way, if you can defend yourself against that, go ahead.
how would they see i am not using buttons when the skill cool down still goes off :S

EDIT: nvm i see it now...when i press a button myself it lights up like a flash and the bot doesnt.

either way i still want the issue resolved cause it shouldnt look like that....guess i wont be streaming with bot on so glad i can actually play my class just as well :)
99% of streaming software doesnt see the bot overlay if you do game capture instead of screen capture.
(07-09-2015, 12:43 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]99% of streaming software doesnt see the bot overlay if you do game capture instead of screen capture.

good to know but still wouldnt solve the prob of the buttons not flashing like i am pressing them so def cant stream Snicker
you can hide your bar with an overlay, a picture, your webcam. anything like that.