MMOMinion

Full Version: cannot load modules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after install minionapp, start ffXIV, attach bot, cannot load modules such as grind, craft, gather, etc.
[Image: 2njx28m.png]
[Image: n69b2s.png]
From memory its a bad ffxiv.lua file. But im sure someone has a better answer.. try and redownload the lua mods
I am actually having the same issue right now, I will post a photo in a couple of minutes once I finish reinstalling the bot. Well...granted it doesn't work

[Image: issues_zpstm3zhsfk.jpg]

Additional info:

The folder is located in my 'C:' drive

I have no 3rd party antivirus running anymore after this reinstallation.

It does however freeze installing the bot for FFXIV and I have to quit out and log back in and reinstall. I feel that it may have something to do with that but I am not entirely sure. Like it corrupts the file when I click out of the application. However it is installing the navigation meshes whenever it freezes such as "Central Shroud", "Eastern Thanalan", etc. and it only happened every now and then but I still end up having to turn the application back on them continue the installation.

UPDATE: I have completely deleted the FFXIV Minion data folder so that the updater will reinstall will keep updated of any positive changes.

Did not work, but I am now deleting the "Dev" folder the have it reinstall the verify that the Dev files are the issue with my installation.

That did nothing now I am deleting the entire LUA folder to reinstall.

I am stumped I have tried singling out the issue and I think I just dont know what I am doing. I tried, so I guess now I will just wait for any more amplifying information that you guys can give me.
Fxfire this is the same problem I had. He is missing a value in your database.
(07-10-2015, 07:17 PM)orozcouscg Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually having the same issue right now, I will post a photo in a couple of minutes once I finish reinstalling the bot. Well...granted it doesn't work

[Image: issues_zpstm3zhsfk.jpg]

Additional info:

The folder is located in my 'C:' drive

I have no 3rd party antivirus running anymore after this reinstallation.

It does however freeze installing the bot for FFXIV and I have to quit out and log back in and reinstall. I feel that it may have something to do with that but I am not entirely sure. Like it corrupts the file when I click out of the application. However it is installing the navigation meshes whenever it freezes such as "Central Shroud", "Eastern Thanalan", etc. and it only happened every now and then but I still end up having to turn the application back on them continue the installation.

UPDATE: I have completely deleted the FFXIV Minion data folder so that the updater will reinstall will keep updated of any positive changes.

Did not work, but I am now deleting the "Dev" folder the have it reinstall the verify that the Dev files are the issue with my installation.

That did nothing now I am deleting the entire LUA folder to reinstall.

I am stumped I have tried singling out the issue and I think I just dont know what I am doing. I tried, so I guess now I will just wait for any more amplifying information that you guys can give me.

is it C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion