MMOMinion

Full Version: Auto Grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im a Lv 50 Dragoon and I'm currently grinding lv 20 mobs for the drops they give which I was doing before using the bot. Whats the chances of me getting detected for botting grinding/farming
As long as you are not in the zone for days on end you will be fine. I am not sure what you are farming but you have a very powerful program that can yield you much better results in things like gathering/crafting. Don't be stupid and teleport around and try not to afk too much check back in on things make sure no one has /t you. You will be fine. There is also no way of saying what % of you being caught is there will always be a %. But you can keep that % in your favor by not doing stupid things.
(07-10-2015, 08:13 AM)samd Wrote: [ -> ]As long as you are not in the zone for days on end you will be fine. I am not sure what you are farming but you have a very powerful program that can yield you much better results in things like gathering/crafting. Don't be stupid and teleport around and try not to afk too much check back in on things make sure no one has /t you. You will be fine. There is also no way of saying what % of you being caught is there will always be a %. But you can keep that % in your favor by not doing stupid things.

Pretty much this. Just do it smart and you'll be fine. Grinding and farming suck. I've used this bot on an off for a while and have never been banned. I run it in the background while I go about my day and every time I walk past the computer I glance over to make sure someone isn't white knighting me or something dumb like that.