MMOMinion

Full Version: Restrict Duties to Full Clear Only?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any chance of the forum mods restricting new profiles to full clear only (including all mobs up to bosses)? I think that would eliminate 99.9% of bans. I'd rather have duties take x amount longer than run a much higher risk of a ban with a 2-3 min clear, but maybe that's just me. I'm no longer running anything that skips objectives since I got a temp from poe farm on WP HM - I'm now a believer that objectives and/or time have to do with it, also party makeup (so I'm doing what Cichard does with just running legit groups - tank dps x 2 healer). I would even pay for these types of profiles if someone would make them.
cant offer to buy or sell in forums but there is a store coming.

The profiles have been made for 2.0. but i havnt made any Heavensward duties as i havnt played it yet.

People need to choose what they run the dev cant restrict what people can use and what they cant.
People need to make it clear what the profiles do and dont do tho.

[Image: 6aa1544b36.png]
Thanks so much for this sebbs, and yeah that would help too - just taking the time to indicate if it's full clear or not.

Edit: Do you have these shared somewhere? Lol didn't realize that was an image. XD

(07-10-2015, 03:31 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]cant offer to buy or sell in forums but there is a store coming.

The profiles have been made for 2.0. but i havnt made any Heavensward duties as i havnt played it yet.

People need to choose what they run the dev cant restrict what people can use and what they cant.

[Image: 6aa1544b36.png]
(07-10-2015, 03:35 PM)Dwight Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much for this sebbs, and yeah that would help too - just taking the time to indicate if it's full clear or not.

Edit: Do you have these shared somewhere? Lol didn't realize that was an image. XD

(07-10-2015, 03:31 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]cant offer to buy or sell in forums but there is a store coming.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xziei6s3so22i...us2Ba?dl=0
some samples here.
Thanks! Will you be putting stuff on the store when it comes out? I'm just not very good at making my own profiles. :(

(07-10-2015, 03:46 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2015, 03:35 PM)Dwight Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much for this sebbs, and yeah that would help too - just taking the time to indicate if it's full clear or not.

some samples here.
(07-10-2015, 03:55 PM)Dwight Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Will you be putting stuff on the store when it comes out? I'm just not very good at making my own profiles. :(

(07-10-2015, 03:46 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]

some samples here.

Assuming they allow duties to be sold yes.
restrict? hell no. If the uploader doesn't specify in the description whether its full or not then ask them. I know the risk when i run something and i don't need my hand held when choosing what profile to download
Don't know what you're so defensive about...but it's pretty retarded that you are. If you don't have helpful input, don't reply to threads that don't concern you.

As far as having my hand held, I got a huge pack from Cichard and there's no specification to what is full and what is not, some skip to the last boss, some do not (some do full clears, some do partial clears skipping some objectives, some just go straight to boss)...I just fear for other members running into a last boss insta kill (ex: Copperbell NM) or skipping objectives without knowing it does.

I'm going to be buying profiles from the store when it goes live and hopefully uploaders will have more sense (like Sebbs) to post whether its full or partial so this won't be a problem in the future...but there is really no need for your attitude.

(07-10-2015, 10:15 PM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]restrict? hell no. If the uploader doesn't specify in the description whether its full or not then ask them. I know the risk when i run something and i don't need my hand held when choosing what profile to download
asking for the mods to restrict whats posted here does concern me as a user. If you dont know what a profile does and its not listed in the description then ask the person you got it from, if you run it blindly then that's on you.
(07-10-2015, 10:59 PM)Dwight Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know what you're so defensive about...but it's pretty retarded that you are. If you don't have helpful input, don't reply to threads that don't concern you.

As far as having my hand held, I got a huge pack from Cichard and there's no specification to what is full and what is not, some skip to the last boss, some do not (some do full clears, some do partial clears skipping some objectives, some just go straight to boss)...I just fear for other members running into a last boss insta kill (ex: Copperbell NM) or skipping objectives without knowing it does.

I'm going to be buying profiles from the store when it goes live and hopefully uploaders will have more sense (like Sebbs) to post whether its full or partial so this won't be a problem in the future...but there is really no need for your attitude.

(07-10-2015, 10:15 PM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]restrict? hell no. If the uploader doesn't specify in the description whether its full or not then ask them. I know the risk when i run something and i don't need my hand held when choosing what profile to download

my duties where for fastest clear , not safty in mind. It only does a full clear if the duty requires it to to get to the next boss.
Pages: 1 2