MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Servus Leute, habe mir gerade das Minion APP geladen, aber muss feststellen, dass der kack einfach ned funktuoniert..

hab auf C:// einen Ordner Minion App erstellt und das dann da rein extrahiert. habe auch alle Daten die dastanden runtergeladen. nun starte ich den Mist, will mich einloggen dann kommt folgende Meldung:

BadRequest: the Request was malformed, the data stream sent by the client to to the server didnt follow the rules. Something ist wrong with your computer or internet connection...

was heißt das etz??

biitte um hilfe
Win 7
norton als Antivir

VPN/ etc ka
Hey all. I don't know where else to put this. I apologize if its in the wrong area. I'm setting up the new launcher, and I'm having a problem. My character's name has a ' in the middle of it, a special character. I can't put special characters into the account details, so I can't autorun it. It used to work fine before. Any chance of restoring this functionality for the ffxiv bot?
windows ist komplett neu aufgesetzt worden, keinerlei Programme in der Zeit runtergeladen worden, ausser die, die in der Beschreibung zum Bot standen.
(07-11-2015, 04:35 PM)nitelyfe81 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all. I don't know where else to put this. I apologize if its in the wrong area. I'm setting up the new launcher, and I'm having a problem. My character's name has a ' in the middle of it, a special character. I can't put special characters into the account details, so I can't autorun it. It used to work fine before. Any chance of restoring this functionality for the ffxiv bot?

character name doesnt matter you can put 11111 in character name slot if you want. just account name and password cannot have special characters

(07-11-2015, 04:51 PM)Reuninho1993 Wrote: [ -> ]windows ist komplett neu aufgesetzt worden, keinerlei Programme in der Zeit runtergeladen worden, ausser die, die in der Beschreibung zum Bot standen.

Remove Nortan antivirus and install Microsoft Security esentials. Follow the install instructions here http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation
i did this exactly, but it dont work...
ich schau das ich dich morgen mal im livechat erreiche, evlt können wir da mal was über Teamviewer machen dass du dir da vllt ein Bild machen kannst von..