MMOMinion

Full Version: Keeps crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the first time using the new app (i did use the stand-along one before) but it keeps crashing..I'm sure it's something I'mdoing wrong but if anyone can help me...

* What OS are you running?
Windows 8.1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
F:\\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed?
No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Since I use one-time password, i launch the game first, then hit attach. tried attaching at main screen, character screen and while logged
*Are you running any Bot addons?
No

When the bot tries to attach, no matter what part of the game i'm at it shows bunch of Chinese characters all over the screen then it crashes

[Image: nmxm40.jpg]
I figured it out...well, more of something in the .net crashed which is why it wasn't attaching properly. At least for now, it's not crashing after i deleted and reinstalled .net
Where is the .net file? I'm having the same problem
in the installation guide you are to install 5 things. the .net is one of those thilngs.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation

[Image: vteKaq7.png]
Quote:Just reporting back and saying that I still get crashes, sometimes i do, sometimes i don't. can't figure out what's going on. right now, it' just keeps crashing the game
crashing when/who what mode what you doing? some more information is needed are you using any VPN or anything?
I literally tried nothing but FFXIV and Minion running.
I have never used VPN or its services related to it.
I tried attaching at various steps, the title screen, character select screen, while in-game. Right now I can get it attached once every 30 tries.
it was good yesterday, today i attach bot it keeps crashing and the game just get closed. anyone experiencin this as well?
always the best bet is to remove one time password as well, honestly its a gimick and isnt needed. Having the game launch and attach the bot is always the best bet. make sure you do not have the guild app or what ever its caulled for ffxiv running either.
error in posting
Pages: 1 2