MMOMinion

Full Version: Question Plz respond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as we all know the Maps in HW are big and Mesheing them will kill the game
as we all know the new garthing loactions are spred out

so whet i think the div should put in for a temp fix and only for grathing is a waypoint navacations system (one that does not use a meash but one that we make and bot recordes and then folows)

this should help most ppl out i think
the meshes system is being reworked to handle the larger areas. if you want to gather a specific set of nodes i would just mesh the area that it takes to harvest those nodes and nothing else. That wont be an issue. just doing the full zone is way to big.
lol that is what i have dun but as some node pop and some change place and some nodes are alwas there
evening having my markers set up to go to all nodes it goes ramdonly to them some times it will stand at a node that is not there/poped and waits for timer to run out befor going to next
i have 6 markers it will go to
marker 1 then 2(witch sometims means 3) then 3(wittch sometims mens 4) and then go to 4 and stands and waits till time is up befor going to marker 5 and then 6
then when it starts at 1 but it will go to 2 insted and then to 1 and then to 3 and then 4 and then 5 and stands at 6 till time is out
it canna ramdon but thats is what happens

even tho yes its got to all location it makes me look like im lost or not paying attaction to the game

if we have a nav path basted on WayPoints(like tepaorting does) it would be better as we would be ably to hit all nodes and loop with out stoping and wating for the timers to hit 0

it is just a thought and tempery ider till new mesh/nav/fly is added to bot
First off, its really hard to read what you write.

Second, I have gathered on every Single Node in the new zones with my own little NavMesh for each of them, and only ever had to use a MAXIUMUM of 3 Markers. Sometimes only 2. And it works without any problem.

Yes it sometimes does the mistake of going to the wrong marker, but if you set them up correctly it will never happen. Just always make sure you have all the Nodes up, and you start at Marker #1. Problem solved.

I just hope you know that you dont have to put a marker above every node right?
lol i know that but im on BTM at the morment and if u look at this pic
http://xivdb.com/screenshots/item/12578/...a25a58.PNG

u will see there are meny nodes there lol

if u can help to make a optamel mesh and marker setup then id be very happey

and sorry im Dislexic so there will be some bad spellings
Oh, that explains it. Sorry then.

I think with this setup you posted you still can do about 4 Markers maximum.

Don't forget to redurce the marker time too. Watch the bot doing his first 1-3 Loops and change the marker time according to it. Like from marker 1 -> 2 he needs about 30 secs, so you change it to 35 or 40 depending on the time you need to get there.
ya ill give u my mesh u can see how it works for you and if u can make it better then plz do so

[attachment=3304]