MMOMinion

Full Version: No item information was found for :....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 8.1 64bit
* What AV is installed? None
* Where is the bot installed? C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Nope
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed? Nothing that would create an ingame HUD
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE? Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? minionapp launch the client
*Are you running any Bot addons? Minioncontroller

So anyways, after getting most of my classes to 30 I started FATE grinding with my MCH. But everytime I try to do so console gets spammed with No item information was found for :Steel-barreled Musketoon. It pretty much does that with whatever gun it has equipped.

http://puu.sh/iY4v0/1cf3ce186a.jpg Here's what the console looks like.

It seems to only do it with MCH although I haven't tried FFXIVMinion with DRK and AST and WAR. But all the other classes work fine.
have you tried turning off auot equip?
Yep. I forgot to include that in my original post. Sorry. But that didn't fix it.
ive leveled up many MCH so far and do not have this issue. and you dont have any addons for the bot? remove all addons, check mark do fates do fates only and see if it still does it
http://puu.sh/iY6K5/3ba5d95627.png Is all I got

Removed FFXIVMinion and reinsstalled it and it seems fine now. Dunno what was up with it.
when you did your first install of miinionAPP you didnt copy over your FFXIV bot folder did you? or did you let it do a fresh install of its self?
I first installed it a couple days ago for the first time so it was fresh.
ok thanks
That message is definitely from AutoEquip, turn it off harder.
New version of autoequip covering all HW items up to 3.01 will be released soon.