MMOMinion

Full Version: Minionapp Crashes on Launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running?
Windows 8.1 Pro

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
None

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MINIONAPP

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
None

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed?
Fraps, Nvidia GeForce Experience, Teamspeak [No Overwolf]

* Did you follow the install instructions
Yes, fresh install as well

* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes (UAC Disabled)

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Either, but Minion is not making it that far

*Are you running any Bot addons?
No, Fresh Install

So, the Launcher has decided it does not want to launch at all. Crashes immediately after start up.
Did a fresh install, issue persists.
Stopped Steam from Running, issue persists.
Ran all available Windows 8.1 updates, Issue persists.
Re-downloaded all required installations from the instructions page, Reinstalled, Issue persists.

The only thing that has changed for my system is I signed up for the Windows 10 upgrade and FFXIV has updated a couple times. I'm at a loss.
Fraps, Nvidia GeForce Experience close both of these

Yes (UAC Disabled)

still run the bot as admin
(07-14-2015, 04:53 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]Fraps, Nvidia GeForce Experience close both of these

Yes (UAC Disabled)

still run the bot as admin

Closed. Right Clicked > Run As Admin. Same crash on launch. Not seeing any logs being created either.
You are running the dx 9 version right?
That's correct.
dx9 only
do you have teamviwer that i can remote in and check things.
Resolved:

I managed to get things working. I renamed the folder (MMOMINIONold) and ran the program again - started right up. Updated. Working fine.
I'm having the same issue and tried doing what Hiro stated to resolve the issue, doesn't work for me. Bot still crashes, no log report. Running as admin (followed post so far). Any ideas?
but like i said before open your own thread and answer the questions in teh sticky