MMOMinion

Full Version: set up 2 acct on New Minions Apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys,

How do I run 2 bots on 2 different account with the minion. I tried to add 2nd key codes into the apps. but it wont allow me to do it. I cant find any tutorial on the forum using search.
lol, you just fill out the account info just like you did the first one. you must activate the new key in your user CP

[Image: MuzNmnt.png]
I did that, but it said the key is already activated, and wont let me attached the bot.
For each character you need a new key.
like I said, i got 2 keys.
(07-14-2015, 04:22 PM)dsinc Wrote: [ -> ]Guys,

How do I run 2 bots on 2 different account with the minion. I tried to add 2nd key codes into the apps. but it wont allow me to do it. I cant find any tutorial on the forum using search.

Are you talking about game accounts or are you trying to add a key from another minion account. If it's the latter, you can't do that yet.
ok, that clear mt problem. so I cant use 2 minion keys for 2 game account yet.
do you have one or two forum accounts ?
you can use as many keys for as many game accounts as you like. you just can't have 2 forum accounts with one key each.
(07-14-2015, 05:49 PM)dsinc Wrote: [ -> ]ok, that clear mt problem. so I cant use 2 minion keys for 2 game account yet.

I have 20 minion keys and 20 ffxiv accounts all under one forum account. All you need to do is activate the new key in your user cp. Then attach each ffxiv account with a unique key each in the minion launcher. You need one minion key per ffxiv account.
(07-14-2015, 07:11 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]do you have one or two forum accounts ?
you can use as many keys for as many game accounts as you like. you just can't have 2 forum accounts with one key each.

Thank you. So cant get 2 forum acct to work with the minion.
Pages: 1 2