MMOMinion

Full Version: Northern Thanalan Mesh Bug: Ignores Grind Settings when NPC Addison spawns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Bot ignores all Grind settings and
- Attacks only Cultists and
- Gets stuck permanently (once it reaches the 2nd floor of the Cultist Tower)
- Unstuck doesn't trigger
whenever the Addison NPC spawns at the "Dark Devices" FATE spot but the "Dark Devices" FATE hasn't been triggered or activated yet.

Blacklisting "Dark Devices" FATE doesn't work also.
(07-14-2015, 05:41 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-NT-Eyeba...#pid104178

Thanks.

(07-06-2015, 03:07 AM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dropbox.com/s/htes96szxr1hrn...n.rar?dl=0

can try that one, see if it works better for you. I used it from 52-60. just make sure to remove the .nx2

Renamed the files to some other names to avoid conflict/overwrite by auto-updater.

Still getting stuck in the Eyeball FATE and the Dark Devices FATE.
Dark devices work fine just set fates to 1% so you don't run there before the fate is active. It's hit or miss with the eyeball fate just bliss it if you cannot get it to work
(07-14-2015, 10:19 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]Dark devices work fine just set fates to 1% so you don't run there before the fate is active. It's hit or miss with the eyeball fate just bliss it if you cannot get it to work

- Blacklisted Eyeball fate already
- Already tried setting it to 1% for every type of FATEs, it still decides to grind Cultists and get stuck whenever the trigger NPC Addison appears.

I'm not the only person that has the problem.
Feel free to fix it yourself than. Tools are there. Don't have time right now.
(07-14-2015, 11:52 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to fix it yourself than. Tools are there. Don't have time right now.

Which tutorial/wiki is that?
(07-15-2015, 12:56 AM)Meridian Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2015, 11:52 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to fix it yourself than. Tools are there. Don't have time right now.

Which tutorial/wiki is that?

nav mesh manager

for fixing the eyeball fate.

not sure what to tell ya about DD fate, works great on mine set to 1%, he goes for phase one and kills like he is suspose to and then waits inbetween the stages once the next phase starts he starts attacking.