MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashes on Attach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running?
Windows 7 64bit
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
MSE
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
E:\
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
Malwarebytes and Spybot, both do not have services installed and should not effect while not active.
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed?
Teamviewer and Nvidia Gamers Experience, Nvidia has been uninstalled. AMD Catalyst Control Center installed for CPU.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes. Worked prior to the days update.
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes. Set to always run as admin.
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach.
*Are you running any Bot addons?
I did have the Additional Info for Xp/Gil installed but uninstalled with no resolution.

Oddly fixed it by repairing .net framework, did not even restart to finalize it. Not sure why that worked.
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
Malwarebytes and Spybot, both do not have services installed and should not effect while not active.
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed?
Teamviewer and Nvidia Gamers Experience, Nvidia has been uninstalled. AMD Catalyst Control Center installed for CPU.

just for furture refrence as well, Malwarebytes and spybot both are known to cause issues with teh bot so is Nvida gamers experience and CCC, closing those out is normaly all that is needed.
I did close something out but it was neither of those, trying to remember what it was. I did it while repairing the net framework so that may have been what did it.

I just remembered what it was, it was the Zodiac Glass app though it did not have memory addresses to hook in and Guildworks. Could have been having those two running in advance causes issues as well. I will test after this maintenance for you can keep it in mind later on.
yeah guildworks is another issue as well