MMOMinion

Full Version: please let us adjust stealth radius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a setting in one of the luas we can maybe modify? I feel it stays in stealth for much longer than needs be. Adjusting it myself could prove me wrong but it really feels that way. Especially now I'm level 60 and it's lvl 52 mobs. I think when the difference is that great you have to be very close to aggro them. Does the bot account for the level difference?
I understand, how about making a hidden advanced menu of some sort, like pressing control-advanced settings :) and put a warning that says "warning: modify these at your own risk, do not submit support questions without resetting these back to defaults and trying again first" or something like that :)
It would be nice if there was a 'set everything back to defaults' button. That might save some support tickets too :) I'm just trying to do my best to look as natural as possible. Already it probably looks suspicious going from node to node on the ground in flying areas :)
I've made a mesh for gathering in a new area and I've made sure it is agro free. I already look a little weird cuz I'm not flying. If i'm walking in and out of stealth constantly between nodes it looks even worse.

Just an option to turn off 'use stealth' would be nice maybe?

edit :: whoops, meant for FFXIV forum ><
Yeah, I was so confused cuz you cant "fly" in GW2. Lol