MMOMinion

Full Version: Stop bot from walking to gathering node
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I stop the bot from walking to the node? I increased / decreased the mount distance but it didn't really do anything. It looks very suspicious that i'm walking when the nodes are far from each other.
you can adjust the distance on sprint,mount and enable them both
I have both of those enabled. Even when I change the distance it still walks and what makes it even more suspicious is that it walks the same distance and stops at the same spot before mounting. I don't know why it won't just mount as soon as it finish gathering. This only happens on 1 of 3 markers. The other 2 works just fine.
What I've noticed cichard is the bot walks back to the gather marker no matter how far away it is, then when a node appears in the mini map it will finally mount up.
Just noticed that lol. Not sure if a flying mount would make it less suspicious if it still walks till a node shows up on the map.
seems there needs to be some logic that if the marker is more than X yalms away to mount up as well, not just if the node is X yalms away.