MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing in new zones without flying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here is my dilemma. In a lot of the new zones, especially with collectible fish, each fishing area is locked to its own landmass with no other fishing area nearby unless you fly to it. As flying can't be used yet, eventually you are going to get the "Fish sense something amiss" notification, and not be able to do anything about it. (Takes about an hour to an hour and a half)

It seems to me that a simple solution would be to just teleport to another fishing spot on the map, fish once, teleport back. Easy fix, maybe a little dangerous, but not a lot of people frequent the fishing nodes yet.

Here's my issue: I have no freaking idea how to set up a teleport, much less work it into the markers. My guess would be to just have it fish at a node for 3600, teleport to a new node, fish for 30, then send it back and loop. I can get the markers, but I can't figure out how to get it to teleport between them. I tried setting up teleport waypoints, and I tried dropping teleport pads through the navmesh, but obviously that didn't work out :P Anyone have any ideas how I can get this to work?
Marker list and turn on teleport in general settings with paranoid off
Yea tried that, it doesn't teleport to markers, it will only teleport to nodes for me, when they are in range. And this only applies to mining/botany. I also tried putting a teleport Connection underneath the marker, but that didn't work either.