MMOMinion

Full Version: Put again check box for stealth while gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!
As the title said can u put again a check box for stealth? because now when i gathering for example and im am on chocobo and i need to go from A to B for example the bot auto dismount and put stealth while any mob are closer then 30 yard and this sucks....and wasting of time and other player see me im using bot.
what do u think guys? Nosebleed
This option should have been made available. It's exactly as you said. People know I bot if I gather on my main because of this
(07-17-2015, 01:09 PM)CleanWipes Wrote: [ -> ]This option should have been made available. It's exactly as you said. People know I bot if I gather on my main because of this

Yhea....i remember some time ago that option was available.....idk why they remove it....if any admin see that thread can u put it again the check box for stealth pls?Expect
(07-17-2015, 02:23 PM)roberto_mm86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2015, 01:09 PM)CleanWipes Wrote: [ -> ]This option should have been made available. It's exactly as you said. People know I bot if I gather on my main because of this

Yhea....i remember some time ago that option was available.....idk why they remove it....if any admin see that thread can u put it again the check box for stealth pls?Expect

they removed it because of alll the threads of why does my bot not stealth, even though in the tutorial it showed how to turn stealth on, we got people complaining about an option to kill agro on the way to a fate or not, so we added the feature back that you can choose if you want to kill non fate agro, the very next day i had 3 people complaining they where dieing on the way to fates, its because they had manually turned the option off to kill mobs on the way to fates(its on by default) most the time we have to protect you from your self. by turning it off what are you gonna do when a mob comes near your node and you need to stealth die or complain that you are getting attacked?
The problem is when you have a service like this that people pay for, a lot of them feel entitled to support. And you'll always get the stupid questions. It's just part of the biz.

It's really not fair to the people like us who know how to use the more advanced features and then suddenly have said features removed on us because there are too many support tickets, especially ones like this that can endanger our accounts' safety.

Though I think I remember seeing Ace mention something about he's going to be putting it back, so yeah.
wasnt suddenly its been removed for like 6 months.....
Couldn't you make two separate bots? Or hide these features in some dark corner of the bot with warning of tampering with?

Edit: Also add a default settings if they tamper with it anyway
(07-17-2015, 05:32 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]wasnt suddenly its been removed for like 6 months.....

ok i have understand but how we can fix that problem? can u put back the check box for stealth ON or OFF?
So if ppl die because they check OF on stealth box is hes problem......
alot of ppl while im gather speak with me for see if im bot or no....because of stealth.....and i dont wanna get banned!
This problem is possible to fix by put flyin mode anyway..... how many time u think we need to wait for implement this thing?
while im gather in the new map alot of node are unreachable because is up on rock...i tried to force mesh without success...
I actually have the same problem gathering with my fisher he always uses stealkth even when I put the marker on non stealth.,

Yesterday someone asked me if I am a bot good thing I wasn't afk I was like *No why do you think that?* and he told me *Because you always stealth yourself after running to the next spot and here is nothing expect the pond.* I told him I do this to prevent anti bot messurments and though it was normal to do.
(07-18-2015, 08:31 AM)Exerlos Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have the same problem gathering with my fisher he always uses stealkth even when I put the marker on non stealth.,

Yesterday someone asked me if I am a bot good thing I wasn't afk I was like *No why do you think that?* and he told me *Because you always stealth yourself after running to the next spot and here is nothing expect the pond.* I told him I do this to prevent anti bot messurments and though it was normal to do.

LOLNosebleed
Cmon admin put back check box for stealth!!!!
Pages: 1 2