MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind mode only got me from 32 to 33.5 over 8 hrs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! I ran grind mode earlier today for 8 hrs and it was working great (22>32). I left it on overnight and I came back to 33.5 and it was grinding level 22 mobs. Any idea what I did wrong / what went wrong? I have it set to grind mode and to do fates up to 6 levels below and 3 levels above.
the bot doesnt change zones on its own, so once you reach the next level for fates IE at lvl 32 you need to go to corethas, you have to manually move the bot to that zone.
Doesn't it change zones on its own for the hunting log? Therefore it would just stay in the zone of the last completed hunting log right?
It changes zones for huntlogs
(07-18-2015, 10:04 PM)queensgambit Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't it change zones on its own for the hunting log? Therefore it would just stay in the zone of the last completed hunting log right?

yeah it changes zones for hunlog, but you are talking about grind mode, not huntlog mode.

when grinding and doing fates teh bot doesnt change zones on its own.
Thanks for the help but you're a little incorrect, I have it set to grind mode and I also have a checkbox that says "do huntlog", so whenever I turn the next level it will immediately leave that zone to go do the huntlog, then do fates in that new zone or return to the previous zone (not sure on the logic on the last part, but i definitely see it changing zones automatically to do the hunting log inBetween fates).
I guess the real question is: what's the best setting to enable to get lvl 25 to 50?
Uncheck "Do huntlog" and just leave it to do fates. I would go to Costa Del Sol till 30+ then move to Coerthas. If that place is empty (sometimes), then just stay in Costa. From 40+, go to NThan.
It also helps a lot if you have a chocobo as healer so you can do all those boss fates apart from Lapus. That one can't be soloed lol.
The intended use of "huntlog" in grind mode is to do huntlog in the zone you are currently in,

when the huntlog is enabled on grind mode it only does fates,grinding mobs when it doesnt meet the level requirement of the current huntlogs in that zone.

if you put the but in actual hunt log "mode" it will do the huntlog and change zones and go from zone to zone doing the huntlog, if you are not high enough level to do the current huntlog it will grind/fate untill you are and continue on doing hunts. This is the perferd methode of doing huntlog if you want it to change zones.

Best bet is to just set the bot grind mode do fates then place grind markers in the zone. and let the bot grind. basically i do,

Huntlog mode 1-10
Fates+grind Markers
10-25 Aleport
25-30 costa De sol
30-40 Corethas
40-50 Nthan/Mor dhona
I just set mine to quest mode.
It does my class quests then hunt logs then does the grind areas ace has made for your lvl range.
It changes every 5-8 lvls but moves away each lvl for hunt log and every 5 for a new class quest.
Looks a lot less like someone botting than grinding 1 zone for 8 hours.
(07-19-2015, 04:00 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]I just set mine to quest mode.
It does my class quests then hunt logs then does the grind areas ace has made for your lvl range.
It changes every 5-8 lvls but moves away each lvl for hunt log and every 5 for a new class quest.
Looks a lot less like someone botting than grinding 1 zone for 8 hours.

yes this is awesome as well cant wait for the questing 2.0 and store so these can be released
Pages: 1 2