MMOMinion

Full Version: cant specify item to gather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? windows 8.1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) no
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) c:
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? no
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? minion app is launching it
*Are you running any Bot addons? no

i cant specify the item to gather it just picks the first item for instance im trying to farm mythril ore its just going for lightning shards
Post your marker screenshot, and make sure you don't have some kind of personal modifications or addons/mods running.
You typed in Mythril Ore and not mythril ore right? Caps are important.
[Image: 28rnrwl.jpg]

i got it working its a bug i've had for a while it doesn't recognize what i type in. i type it in a ton of times then finally it works after typing it a ton of times it doesnt grab hold of what i type in. i have had this bug for a while on some maps.
This has happened for a while for me i think its a bug in the bot maybe. What happens is it doesnt register or read what i say till i type it around 15 times then it finaly selects that item.
Are you trying to change it on the fly while the bot is running? Because you can't do that. Other than that, you'd be the first person to ever have this bug.
That may be the problem. ill reply if it happens again doing it the right way.