MMOMinion

Full Version: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Any profiles out there for law farming?
got my hopes up for nothing.
(07-21-2015, 10:40 PM)septo Wrote: [ -> ]got my hopes up for nothing.

i thought the same thing septo lol
we could make one, i just gotta fool around with it for a bit. once the bot comes back up maybe ill start tooling around with it.

EDIT: Me and some others on Exodus are going to be getting started on Fractal mapping for Esoteric farming. I don't know how long this is going to take but I will make sure it comes out soon I am still somewhat new to nav meshing but it's better than just sitting here waiting for one to come out. I will gladly take anyone else on Exodus to help us out on making this duty profile just PM me and I will add you. You will get plenty of Esoterics while we do this just an FYI.
(07-22-2015, 01:27 AM)orozcouscg Wrote: [ -> ]we could make one, i just gotta fool around with it for a bit. once the bot comes back up maybe ill start tooling around with it.

EDIT: Me and some others on Exodus are going to be getting started on Fractal mapping for Esoteric farming. I don't know how long this is going to take but I will make sure it comes out soon I am still somewhat new to nav meshing but it's better than just sitting here waiting for one to come out. I will gladly take anyone else on Exodus to help us out on making this duty profile just PM me and I will add you. You will get plenty of Esoterics while we do this just an FYI.

Good luck with this, and please share the profile when you're done :)
So I am still working at it the problem I am having right now is attaining the ID's for the individual enemies in Fractal, so the creation is at a halt until I can get every individual mob ID so that I can put in the numbers on the profile. Sorry it's it's going to take longer than I thought...
are you using dev mode to get the mob ID?
(07-28-2015, 02:55 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]are you using dev mode to get the mob ID?

Oh wow no I didn't lol. Thanks man that immediately will make life easy . I am new at creating content for the bot. I likely should have looked at the tutorials for this. Thanks man!

When I return from work I'll continue work on the profile again.
(07-28-2015, 02:55 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]are you using dev mode to get the mob ID?

(07-28-2015, 03:40 PM)orozcouscg Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh wow no I didn't lol. Thanks man that immediately will make life easy . I am new at creating content for the bot. I likely should have looked at the tutorials for this. Thanks man!

thank you very much guys
(07-28-2015, 03:40 PM)orozcouscg Wrote: [ -> ]

appreciate it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5