MMOMinion

Full Version: The bot doesn't work in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bot doesn't seem to run? Can't find that grind option... Radar seems to work but nothing else i tried

* What OS are you running?
Window 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Deleted it and using the windows defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed?
Steam? But I search and Read that it really doesn't matter-ish?
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes installed all the requirement on the list
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Attach button, I couldn't get the minionapp launch to work because when i installed the game in steam, the minionapp don't seem to reconnize the ffxiv.exe file? I am not 100% sure, but I just run the game using the ffxivboot.exe
*Are you running any Bot addons -
No... Can't even get to the grind option...

On the lua Module tab, there is only few 5 items that was on it... No "Grind" option tab.
I assume there is something wrong with the C++ installment? but I uninstalled all of it and reinstalled and same error occur...
First you are using windows 7 so you must install Windows security Esentials, Defender on windows 7 causes issues. this is like step 2 in the setup guide. steam can cause crashes, but not missing lua. 2 things. get MSE instead of Defender, and then redownload the MinionAPP from your user CP and then reinstall it do not copy over your bot folder.
go to the addon store in the launcher and make sure minionlib is installed.
Got fixed! thanks!

One last question! how do I disable teleport? Is it the wait near evac one? or there is no way to turn off teleport after doing fate?
Advanced Settings > Hacks > Teleport
Im having the same issues, TERRIBLE download speeds from you guys.. Just pathetic really... 51 KBS.... the fa...

Ok ok so i updated right away. then went to launcher where it WAS attatched to my game .. just wouldnt show.. then i went back there and it said it wasnt installed.... So now its downloading the 261 files it JUST spent well over an hour doing in the update.
PEBKAC