MMOMinion

Full Version: EVGA Precision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what kind of effects would the bot undergo with Precision running?

To prevent my PC from crashing I need to have it running because of a faulty GPU. The bot so far seem to work okay but what exactly should I be concerned with it running?
(07-19-2015, 04:06 PM)CleanWipes Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of effects would the bot undergo with Precision running?

To prevent my PC from crashing I need to have it running because of a faulty GPU. The bot so far seem to work okay but what exactly should I be concerned with it running?

Perhaps EVGA Precision's Overlay feature conflicts with all MMOMinion products because MMOMinion uses Overlay to "display" its GUI in game?

Imagine all your Bot buttons are missing or distorted.
(07-19-2015, 06:17 PM)Meridian Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2015, 04:06 PM)CleanWipes Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of effects would the bot undergo with Precision running?

Perhaps EVGA Precision's Overlay feature conflicts with all MMOMinion products because MMOMinion uses Overlay to "display" its GUI in game?

Imagine all your Bot buttons are missing or distorted.

They look fine on my end. Any other possible problems?
anything wtih any type of overlay "can" cause the bot to crash, theyare typically frowned apon using with the bot. I would suggest spending 150$ and getting a new GPU. :)