MMOMinion

Full Version: click to travel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i can't seem to get mine to work. is this universal or is it just me? click to teleport works fine. click to travel won't though.

win 8.1 x64 pro windows defender
C:\MinionApp

Mumble, TS3 but no overlays installed.
Followed install instructions.
MinionApp is ran as admin.
I have minionapp launch the client.
No addons currently.

Thanks
is click to travel turned on? is the area you're clicking on meshed?
Yes, I forgot to mention that those two values are both true. Now that I know it is working for someone else I can make an assumption that it's my system somehow not working with things correctly. Hmm. Thanks for the reply.
must be on a mesh, mesh must be loaded, if you are in the new zones and using a mesh that comes with the bot its not fully loaded. they dont work yet because the zones are to big. that would be why click to travel doesnt work.
Hate to bug ya again but I'm going to state this isn't working for me despite making sure my meshes work and having entirely regular code. One major difference on my system compared to many others might be that I run at 3840x2160 resolution natively.... I just don't really think that would cause it either. What else can you think of? I have disabled AV's entirely to no effect... windows 8.1 64-bit. I run nvidia's stable driver for the gtx 980, without the geforce experience. Please help thanks.
works for me..
you holding left control and clicking the big map?
yes, left ctrl + left shift + left click on big map

edit fixed:
Okay. I was pressing shift in addition to control. There is the difference, how the bot lets you enable both at once and you can choose which to use.

Thanks for pointing it out to me!
Cntr and shift is to teleport.