MMOMinion

Full Version: Client won't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? 8.1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Teamspeak
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Minionapp launch
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

I was running everything fine for awhile then I restarted my PC last night and now I can't load the launcher I get a "MINIONAPP HAS STOPPED WORKING" Windows is checking for a solution pop up.

Changed nothing just a restart of my PC, so I downloaded a fresh copy of the minionapp, but same thing happens. Any ideas?
to me it sounds like the computer applied some updates when you restarted your computer, and that something is interfereing with the launch. Like an AV or Malware remover tool. If you want to install Teamviewer i can remote log in and see whats wrong.
Hi. I'm having the same problem. Identical. It's happened ever since the last windows update. Have you found any solution yet?
(07-22-2015, 05:48 PM)Jensen490 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm having the same problem. Identical. It's happened ever since the last windows update. Have you found any solution yet?

this is gonna be different for every single user because everyones systems and whats install on those systems are different. YOu need to open your own thread, answer teh questions in the sticky. before you will get any support.