MMOMinion

Full Version: Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The idea i had is : with all those profiles in skill managers, this is a huge list (crafts profiles, combats, gathering...) a good thing would be to have some sub-folders . what you think ?
you mean like DOW/DOH/DOM/DOL in the skill manager list? maybe not so much sub folders but an option to say ok this profile is DOH or DOW and organize them in the list.
yea i mean something like this. im thinking for people that have their homemade profiles, + default ones, and such. they end up with a ton of profiles. sometimes it s a pain to find the desired profile through the list .
AFAIK, you can already add your own subfolders and it will still read them.
ok Ace didnt know this, thx mate.
oh wow ace i didnt know that either xD....i have so many in mine that sometimes i have to move up the hud cause the drop down goes below my client and i cant see the ones on the bottom. I am gonna now have to make some sub folder this is amazing.

well once the bot is working again anyways. I hope its up in next few hours for raiding ...that awesome assist mode.
(07-21-2015, 08:09 PM)SpankAss Wrote: [ -> ]oh wow ace i didnt know that either xD....i have so many in mine that sometimes i have to move up the hud cause the drop down goes below my client and i cant see the ones on the bottom. I am gonna now have to make some sub folder this is amazing.

well once the bot is working again anyways. I hope its up in next few hours for raiding ...that awesome assist mode.

if your list is to long you can still scroll through it using the scrollbar
(07-21-2015, 08:14 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2015, 08:09 PM)SpankAss Wrote: [ -> ]oh wow ace i didnt know that either xD....i have so many in mine that sometimes i have to move up the hud cause the drop down goes below my client and i cant see the ones on the bottom. I am gonna now have to make some sub folder this is amazing.

if your list is to long you can still scroll through it using the scrollbar
i tried that before and it didnt work for me :S
i tried to make subfolders for this a while back and didnt work, so instead i took a form of sortring that others have used also. i put a 1- in front of DOW 2- for DOM 3- pvp 4-DOL 5-DOH ect ect that way atleast all of them are sorted in sections.

i do wish that we could do subfolders though would make the UI a little more cle3aner and easy to navigate, as someone said if you have a lot of skill profiles as alot of us do it tends to get a little cumbersome.