MMOMinion

Full Version: No Overlay After Attach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seen there was another thread but it had been locked so im unsure if this is a resolved issue? The bots status has it as working. Iv also messaged the original author of their thread to see if they got their bot working but not heard anything back.

Basically the bot updates / runs fine as normal. I recently installed the new mandatory addon. Both AceLib and minionlib both show as installed / green icon in my launcher. It is running as admin but after i look to attach the bot it states it is attached but there is no overlay appearing on screen.

* What OS are you running? - Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - Default C
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials)
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - I have TS3 / Mumble / Ventrilo installed but neither running when trying to get the bot overlay to appear. Iv also got the NVidia Geforce Experience.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Yes. Bot was running fine until recent update.
* Are you running the bot as admin? - Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - I am trying to attach the bot manually. It appears to attach and states it is running but it just doesnt appear in game.
*Are you running any Bot addons?

Also iv noticed if i try to stop or unattach the bot from the game it crashes the game each time. Is this correct? Or any way around that?

Thanks
The bot status is from over a week ago, so no, it's not ready yet.