MMOMinion

Full Version: Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

With recent update im having problems with skillprofiles. Bot wont start using any actions. For example while im grinding bot wont use any actions only autoattacks and most of the time it wont even do that just stares mob.

Before new patch everything worked fine but now it wont work. Tried several diffrent profiles for Ninja and nothing so far and i cant figure out wheres the problem if its in bot or in profiles.
i was having the same problem with grind markers. Try reloading lua module after you put down a grind marker (ctrl+L), that seemed to fix the problem for me
(07-22-2015, 10:03 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]i was having the same problem with grind markers. Try reloading lua module after you put down a grind marker (ctrl+L), that seemed to fix the problem for me

Hmm thanks for help but it didnt work for me.
Same issue here. Went to level a ~28 job via fates, it would join the fate, attack once, then just hang and stop attacking or healing. It would still run away @ low hp, then run back, hit once and stop again.
Can confirm this in fates new zone and N than,as well as Mordona, assist works with skill profile, grind just stands
Got mine to work. Made cleaninstall of bot and acelib and now it works perfectly. Atleast grind section cant say about fates due im not doing them.
The bot won't even start up a Fate or even grind for me I pick the profile and other settings and it just sits there.
(07-22-2015, 12:25 PM)Sasuke15 Wrote: [ -> ]The bot won't even start up a Fate or even grind for me I pick the profile and other settings and it just sits there.

Try reinstalling.
Thanks. just reinstalled it and it works fine :3