MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering screwed up as of today July 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried setting up the bot to gather in Coe western today, but the bot starts and just doesn't seem to want to detect and move to the markers. I tried a test with the map I made 2 days ago and it wouldn't work there either, even though it was working 2 days ago just fine all day long.

Symptoms:

Bot starts up, does nothing, there is no task shown in the status. If you're close enough to a node the bot runs to the node and gathers, but when the timer runs out it just stands there doing nothing. I don't even get console errors.

Anyone else having this issue?
(07-22-2015, 01:30 PM)elytham Wrote: [ -> ]I tried setting up the bot to gather in Coe western today, but the bot starts and just doesn't seem to want to detect and move to the markers. I tried a test with the map I made 2 days ago and it wouldn't work there either, even though it was working 2 days ago just fine all day long.

Symptoms:

Bot starts up, does nothing, there is no task shown in the status. If you're close enough to a node the bot runs to the node and gathers, but when the timer runs out it just stands there doing nothing. I don't even get console errors.

Anyone else having this issue?

yhea bro me too....and when he go to an node is stop litte far from node and didnt start to gather..it start with first marker then stop gather right?....Nosebleed
pls admin fix that problem.....>.<
Public chat is not the place for this guys, there is an open thread in support which will be the only one I reply in for now.
Do you guys have AceLib installed in the Store tab?
(07-22-2015, 02:11 PM)kevv2 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys have AceLib installed in the Store tab?

yes why?