MMOMinion

Full Version: making meshes and why i cant figure it out....help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i been trying to create a mesh for falcons nest right outside to botanist the nodes right there and no matter what i do i cant seem to get it right. I have watched the video i found on youtube but it doesnt say anything and didnt help alot. I been trying for few days and i just cant get the hang of it. I been slowly getting the skill manager and editing profiles to my likeing with 50/50 results but this thing i cant figure out at all lol.

if anyone can give some direction that would be great
(07-22-2015, 07:19 PM)SpankAss Wrote: [ -> ]So i been trying to create a mesh for falcons nest right outside to botanist the nodes right there and no matter what i do i cant seem to get it right. I have watched the video i found on youtube but it doesnt say anything and didnt help alot. I been trying for few days and i just cant get the hang of it. I been slowly getting the skill manager and editing profiles to my likeing with 50/50 results but this thing i cant figure out at all lol.

if anyone can give some direction that would be great

hi!
go to advanced setting then mesh manager then when u see this --->[Image: 142a9ok.jpg]
first thing write the name of the new mesh on ---> new mesh name
then click on record mesh and on record size the default is on 20 but u can max put on 25 or minimum on 1 depend how large is the map u want recorder!
dont forget to click on show triangles so u can see the mesh u record.
then when u finish click on save navemesh and the game is done!
sry for my bad english but i hope u understand me^^Superman
i kinda understand i will try it when i get home. what does max 25 mean and can you not go higher?
(07-22-2015, 10:22 PM)SpankAss Wrote: [ -> ]i kinda understand i will try it when i get home. what does max 25 mean and can you not go higher?

25 is a very big portion.....u can check in the screenshot i have make it
[Image: 119tde9.jpg]
and that screenshot is take from 100 yalm!!!Superman
i am the little guy at the center of the square!
how did you get 100 yalms out :O

omg i want to do that too for raiding.
crayfish has a tool called Leviathan Helper in the Downloads section.
(07-23-2015, 09:29 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]crayfish has a tool called Leviathan Helper in the Downloads section.

like he said there is an tool that do alot of thing like change camera distance (1 to 255 yalm max^^)and speed hack when walking and when u are on mountCongratulate
this is the link----------> http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Release-...-Expansion
wow ty

also i made a mesh but it doesnt loop back around....just walked the path of like 8 nodes in talifeather and then it stands there waiting for one to spawn at start position and doesnt go forward
i tried making my own gathering mesh with a small size (like 2 or 3) to walk around mobs as to not get aggro and it mostly worked but several times it got stuck trying to go a direction it couldnt go. should i be using path instead of low aggro? also there were spots that wouldnt record unless i held down the ctrl key. but then that would sometimes put the mesh on top of the tree i was gathering and i think that was causing crashes. also i cant seem to figure out how to use off mesh connections. any help is appreciated thanks,
nav meshes shouldnt be small narrow paths, it should be patches like in the picture above. jsut marker areas of mobs with high danager and areas with non agressive mobs as low danger and areas that you want to use as a path from one area of the mesh to other as road.
Pages: 1 2