MMOMinion

Full Version: Recent update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unspoiled Gathering
My bot now runs to some markers instead of teleporting, it now reaches nodes slower as a whole. I believe that I read that navigation was being changed so the bot would run zone to zone if its destination was shorter or something along those lines? As its working now it has decreased the efficiency of my marker set up. Its not a big deal, I could change my marker settings / enable / disable certain nodes, however I'm assuming this might get fine tuned / tailored in the future? would an option to force teleport to the next zone be an option?

ex. mining darksteel ore at 1am > scarlet sap 2am the bot tries to run from Coerthas all the way to north shroud.

Quest rewards
"failed with [string "C:\Minion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_quest_cne.lua"]:331: attempt to call global 'GetArmoryIDsTable' (a nil value)

Minion does not always select rewards for the completion stage of quests. using a limsa[1-15] stock profile. I altered it to accept the 2nd slot reward manually, it did not seem to work. It seems to pick up gear, one example of a situation were it got stuck was selecting between two potions for a quest reward.

Old bug/error
Limsa lower / upper navemesh switching. When you enter upper from north of the aetheryte from lower, my navmesh never switches and when changing zones at the bulwark staircase the same happens

I'm pretty sure my meshes are up to date, if not my bad.

I'm not trying to complain. I love the work you guys do. I didn't see a bug section so I just posted under support. Thank you for the continued work on minion
if you read the threads in this section of the forums there is a marker issue with gathering atm, ace is working on it.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Gatherin...ay-July-22
Also, I'm going to be replacing the current version of questing soon. The Limsa issue can be fixed by deleting the .data files in the Navigation folder for those 2 meshes.
(07-23-2015, 12:50 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]if you read the threads in this section of the forums there is a marker issue with gathering atm, ace is working on it.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Gatherin...ay-July-22

I read that and I am aware of that issue. Unspoiled markers operate just fine, its the pathing to them, walking from zone to zone (in some circumstances). I've been raiding in all my spare time, I only got to watch it in small bursts but there are occasions were the bot walks a distance 4x greater then normal because hes walking zone to zone instead of teleporting.

I was fairly sure I did that at some point in the past (I did it, and its working fine). my dumb ass probably copied the old data file over recently after accidentally.

Thanks for the responses
I'll re-verify the map to map traveling later, not sure what I would've changed to have any affect there.