MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind fates at Northern Thanalan not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my character not moving at all when i start the Grind fates at Northern Thanalan its just standing stil
and not moving.

all this happen after the update, i didnt changed anything.

here is my now grind window
Yea, you're actually in Assist mode, but you opened the Grind menu via the top bar. Notice the "Bot Mode" up top. Switch the bot mode to Grind using the drop down.
no no i used Grind also thats when i tried to do everythings

i used it in Grind mode too nothing happen

i will reinstall the bot from the begging
and well see

cuz all Grind not working in anywhere :/
Can confirm, my grind isn't working for any map currently either.
Same for me as well... But my character will go to the fates but won't fight the monsters, and when its not doing fates, it attacks the monster but don't use any skills (using Ninja).
my grind isn't working for any map after Update

Please Help me

i just buy new keycode but no work too.........
You guys need to check for console errors and such, because I'm using it right now, on a mesh I just made, with a marker I just dropped with 2 seconds of effort.
@Ace

I was fate grinding all morning, restarted my client about an hour ago and since that restart Fate Grind isn't working on any map.
Repeating yourself doesn't do any good to anybody dude. Check the fucking console for errors, or the BotStatus for what tasks it is stuck in. Telling me the same shit over and over is pointless.
To be honest it sounds like you guys are missing the AceLib file from the Store tab.
here is what my console :

and there is something when my Chocobo with me in party for grind after i click at him my character walk to one fate then stop or stop middle map doing nothing :D
Pages: 1 2