MMOMinion

Full Version: Always have to update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

not sure if this is intended, but my minionapp always offers me to update files. Of course that is good, but it does so after I have updated and started the game. And only files I am using, like Scholar, Mining or Botany.

So its like this:
1. Hitting refresh -> Install selected Updates
2. Starting the game via the Minionapp
3. Hitting refresh in Minionapp again -> New updates pop up

[Image: 1zf3gax.jpg]
you more than likely made changes to the default skill profile associated with what it wants to update. When the bot detects changes it tries to update that file back to the default
yup if yhou make any changes just save the profile with a new name.
(07-23-2015, 12:09 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]yup if yhou make any changes just save the profile with a new name.

I hate to have to ask... but could you talk me through this? I'm not 100% certain about it and wouldn't want to make any mistakes.
(07-23-2015, 11:13 AM)Durone Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

not sure if this is intended, but my minionapp always offers me to update files. Of course that is good, but it does so after I have updated and started the game. And only files I am using, like Scholar, Mining or Botany.

So its like this:
1. Hitting refresh -> Install selected Updates
2. Starting the game via the Minionapp
3. Hitting refresh in Minionapp again -> New updates pop up

[Image: 1zf3gax.jpg]

Any time I switch to a class that loads the bots default profile I get an update as well. Without editing it or anything. Just wanted you to know it isn't just you lol.
Like what changes? I use none of the default profiles and it prompts me to update every fugging time I use Non default profiles

Friggin annoying
(08-03-2015, 12:59 AM)Sazabi Wrote: [ -> ]Like what changes? I use none of the default profiles and it prompts me to update every fugging time I use Non default profiles

Friggin annoying

how so you dont have to install the update. it is minor, its on the todo list to fix. any time you start a bot and it has a default profile set it will prompt this. you need to save all the default profiles with new names and then select them on every class, that way it never uses the bots default profiles.
Since you are aware of the bot changing the default profile file upon loading it resulting in its checksum change I removed my attachment as there is really no need for it. As you said a minor annoyance nothing more.