MMOMinion

Full Version: Start Location drop down wont show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed the software (brand new user) and under the gather menu when i click on the start location drop down it doesn't show anything. I see like the shadow of the box but cant click anything in it. The navmesh drop down works so i don't think its a graphic issue. Any ideas? I'm remotted into my box using windows RDP i dont know if that effects anything.

* What OS are you running? windows 8.1 64bit
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) none
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) root of c
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? malwarebytes
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? teamspeak but not running atm
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? clicking attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? fresh install
its showing minionlib version 10 and acelib version 1 installed.
The dropdowns can be odd, it may be appearing far below the actual GUI if you have all the sections of the GUI maximized.
I also tried it on my laptop and it is doing the same thing. If you guys need any info to help troubleshooting please let me know.
You can click the option then use the up and down arrow keys to select if this happens. Awkward, but works.
Here is how it looks like. You can kinda see the shadow of the box (on top of the marker manager button). Arrows wont work either.

[Image: FZnS2x5.png]
This may be a silly question, but do you actually have any locations set up?