MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Marker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you're reworking the gathering atm Ace but I just have a quick question.
Before I use to change this line:
local ke_returnToMarker = ml_element:create( "ReturnToMarker", c_returntomarker, e_returntomarker, 0 )
I'd set that to a 0 so it would return to the exact market location as I'd noticed with every gathering location I've gone to that you can find a spot that will render all the node locations in so when you have it return to the exact marker location it would go on gathering the heavenward nodes no problem...
But I guess as you're reworking it that the returntomarker words differently.
Is there something I can do to force it to walk back to the exact location for now.
No big deal if not I can wait, just thought I'd ask real quick.
Thanks Ace <3
Setting 0 there just means you will likely mess up your gather mode completely. :)
The correct method will be to use the Marker Team method once minionlib is updated (maybe it already has been).
This will allow you to set markers near all actual node spawns, and it will just travel to the next marker once the current is empty.
Also working on some hacked up flying, so stay tuned.
Yeah setting to 0 doesn't work anymore since your recent changes. I'll just play around till the Marker Team gets working.
Cant wait for flying tho...
Thanks Ace <3
Setting 0 in a CNE would have never worked, not in the history of ever. That is merely an alteration to the evaluation of CNE priority, has nothing to do with range.