MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate grinding at churning mist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The bot seems to be a little off in this area. It would attack the mobs for a little then just mount the chocobo and stops. Is this area supported?
(07-24-2015, 12:42 AM)boneair010 Wrote: [ -> ]The bot seems to be a little off in this area. It would attack the mobs for a little then just mount the chocobo and stops. Is this area supported?

yhea i have the same problem in camp dragonhead..he reach on fate but dont fall from chocobo
(07-24-2015, 12:42 AM)boneair010 Wrote: [ -> ]The bot seems to be a little off in this area. It would attack the mobs for a little then just mount the chocobo and stops. Is this area supported?

sorry where is churning mist? is that a new zone? it will only do fates if hte fate is on the mesh, so check to make sure the fate is on the mesh, also the mobs have to be within the fate ring for it to attack the fate mobs.
I'm also experiencing issues at the churning mist. Bot gets stuck and starts spinning around, sometime it tries to jump off the map.
thats a mesh issue.
Does any one have an updated mesh for this zone? I tried fixing it my self by deleting the mesh on the edges where it acts all funky but no luck, I dont know why it keeps trying to walk out of the map or run into rocks.
do you have legacy mode on or game controller?
I have standard. DO I need to switch to legacy?
no do not switch to legacy, i was just asking.
Seems like the the maps has different levels of terrain, and when a fate appears on a lower or higher it ignores the invisible wall set by the game itself that will prevent from jumping off the map due to height, which results in really awkward movement until the fate is gone or until a new one appears. I had to delete meshes on some of these fates, but I wish I knew a way to add a rule to check for height and just have the bot teleport instead.

The bot seems to ignore walls as well when running to a safe distance to teleport away. I have tried deleting triangles, but it looks like it is program to just run away straight regardless if there is a path or not.

Looks like there is still a bunch of work to be done with the new maps and meshes. I know
Pages: 1 2