MMOMinion

Full Version: My crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello there,

I hope this post will help people out. These are rotations I currently use with the following gear:

All Tools = +4 CP, OverMeld = +4 Control, +3 Craftsmanship
Head = +4 CP, +4 Control, OverMeld +3 Craftsmanship x2
Body = +4 CP, +4 Control, OverMeld +3 Craftsmanship x2
Hands = +4 CP, +4 Control, OverMeld +3 Craftsmanship x2
Legs = +4 CP, +4 Control, OverMeld +3 Craftsmanship x2
Waist = +4 CP, OverMeld +4 Control, +3 Craftsmanship
Boots = +4 CP, +4 Control, OverMeld +3 Craftsmanship x2
Neck = +6 Craftsmanship, OverMeld = +3 CP, +1 CP
Earrings = +4 CP, OverMeld = +4 Control, +3 Craftsmanship
Wrist = +4 CP, OverMeld = +3 Control, +3 Craftsmanship
Rings = +3 CP, OverMeld = +3 Control, +3 Craftsmanship

**All armor, tools, and accessories are HQ**
________________________________________________________________________________​______________________________________
Quality Below 7000 – For crafting levels 50 to 58 (Durability 70)
Required Stats:
CP = 395
Craftsmanship = 698
Control = 652
[attachment=3465]
Viwe the rotation Hare

**Will not always give 100%. If this is used for Collectable Synthesis, it has been known to be under the requirements**

Update as there was a problem this should know bee fixed
________________________________________________________________________________​______________________________________
Quality Below 7000 crafting levels 50 to 58 (Durability 35 & Durability 40)
Required Stats:
CP = 395
Craftsmanship = 698
Control = 652
[attachment=3422]
** This is an update of the Rotation
Viwe the rotation Hare

**Will not always give 100%. If this is used for Collectable Synthesis, it has been known to be under the requirements**
**Since update maybe usefule for lvl 60 Durability 35 & Durability40
Quality Over 7000 Lvl60 (Durability 70)
Need Stats:-
CP = 395 + 43 (Food Buff - Bouillabaisse HQ)
Craftsmanship = 698
Control = 652
[attachment=3466]
--updated changed some skills--

Viwe the rotation Hare
I’ll keep this post updated as I go.
How is this all working for those that have download
I havn't got to try it yet although i have downloaded it. I have yet to meld my gear :) But ty it does look good :D
:) cool
Edited - sent in PM.
Iv updated a ratation for Quality Below 7000 crafting levels 50 to 58 (Durability 35 & Durability 40)
One thing I noticed is that for the final step for the 70durability quality above 7000 is that the final byregot's blessing you don't have steadyhand 2 up. So there's that 10% chance it'll miss. My solution was to just remove one of the Hasty touches before it. You lose some durability and the hasty touch, but you have the 100% chance on Byregots which basically means you'll hit the 4000 minimum (unless you're crazy unlucky with hasty touches earlier). I also adjusted mine so that it uses steady hand 2 every time.
Wow, I take it that's all lvl 60 crafted gear?
Craftsmanship = 698
Control = 652

Also I take it you mean nq mats?
hiya just started to use your Quality Below 7000 – For crafting levels 50 to 58 (Durability 70) profile on NQ mats - i also had collect on

my stats are

688 craft
662 control
397 cp

i managed to get 1 HQ 8NQ - so great start ! regarding the rotation any reason why no muscle memory or tricks of the trade is used. Also noticed it using innovation then working on progress not quality .. also im sure this profile is ideal for HQ mats not NQ (if you want HQ results)

edit

just noticed its all based on steps which im not a big fan of as its not very flexible if things don't go the way you wish, i am trying to make some adjustments myself to see if i can help any.
(08-16-2015, 12:16 AM)wren43c4 Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I noticed is that for the final step for the 70durability quality above 7000 is that the final byregot's blessing you don't have steadyhand 2 up. So there's that 10% chance it'll miss. My solution was to just remove one of the Hasty touches before it. You lose some durability and the hasty touch, but you have the 100% chance on Byregots which basically means you'll hit the 4000 minimum (unless you're crazy unlucky with hasty touches earlier). I also adjusted mine so that it uses steady hand 2 every time.

iv never had any problems with it - See the Stats i also use the food buff there for i often make 33 items and only about 9 out of those 33 are NQ the rest are HQ and collectabltey But i will look in to it when i get a bit of time

(08-16-2015, 10:18 AM)Mutantx Wrote: [ -> ]hiya just started to use your Quality Below 7000 – For crafting levels 50 to 58 (Durability 70) profile on NQ mats - i also had collect on

my stats are

688 craft
662 control
397 cp

i managed to get 1 HQ 8NQ - so great start ! regarding the rotation any reason why no muscle memory or tricks of the trade is used. Also noticed it using innovation then working on progress not quality .. also im sure this profile is ideal for HQ mats not NQ (if you want HQ results)

edit

just noticed its all based on steps which im not a big fan of as its not very flexible if things don't go the way you wish, i am trying to make some adjustments myself to see if i can help any.

Humm ur right ill look in to that thanks

Iv updated a ratation for Quality Below 7000 crafting levels 50 to 58 (Durability 70)
Pages: 1 2 3