MMOMinion

Full Version: FATE Alternative to Highlands?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a better place to FATE grind at 35 than Coerthas Highlands with the bot. The map being so huge and FATE groups hitting different FATEs sometimes screws me out of gold by the time the bot gets there.
Costa. Fates are so fast there that you get to do a lot in a short time
(07-24-2015, 02:16 PM)Sloth Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a better place to FATE grind at 35 than Coerthas Highlands with the bot. The map being so huge and FATE groups hitting different FATEs sometimes screws me out of gold by the time the bot gets there.

You only need the Svara-chain FATEs in Coerthas Highlands to level up properly. Costa Del Sol's FATEs EXP suck after Level 36.

Bot used to ignore every FATE in Coerthas Highland and do a safe Teleport to Camp Dragonhead whenever Svara spawns. If it doesn't teleport, then it's a big problem.
(07-24-2015, 11:55 PM)Meridian Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2015, 02:16 PM)Sloth Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a better place to FATE grind at 35 than Coerthas Highlands with the bot. The map being so huge and FATE groups hitting different FATEs sometimes screws me out of gold by the time the bot gets there.

You only need the Svara-chain FATEs in Coerthas Highlands to level up properly. Costa Del Sol's FATEs EXP suck after Level 36.

Bot used to ignore every FATE in Coerthas Highland and do a safe Teleport to Camp Dragonhead whenever Svara spawns. If it doesn't teleport, then it's a big problem.

the bot never did this on its own....you would of had to set up blisting all other fates. and you can just grind mobs near Svara area between its spawns.

but i have no issue in Corethas, make sure you are using your mount, ignore the 40+ area fates. once 40 move to Nthan.
(07-25-2015, 12:46 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]the bot never did this on its own....you would of had to set up blisting all other fates. and you can just grind mobs near Svara area between its spawns.

but i have no issue in Corethas, make sure you are using your mount, ignore the 40+ area fates. once 40 move to Nthan.

I didn't Blacklist any of the FATEs in Old Coerthas.
With the recent updates, anything weird FATE handling behavior/logic can happen when you update FFXIVMinion, see below:

(07-23-2015, 09:00 PM)roberto_mm86 Wrote: [ -> ]HI!
i have problem while doing FATE in camp dragonhead...im explain better...when the bot do FATE boss in steel vigil (is the FATE with big dragon) he stop to do other FATE....then only thing i can do is realod the bot then he start again doing FATE.....anyone else got my same problem? how to fix? pls help me out >,<Complaint

(07-23-2015, 09:22 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]That's my bad, will send up a fix in a bit.
Edit: Should be up now.

Botting FATEs unattended is like playing Russian Roulette or Wheel of Misfortune.
You know what they say about making omelettes.

In this case cichard is right, your setup was of your own doing. The fix I sent up was regarding chain handling which has only been implemented in the bot for a week or 2.
Let's keep the dramatizations to a minimum.