MMOMinion

Full Version: Auto-Reward Select Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have posted a copy of the console error at the bottom of this post. Running Ulda 1-15 as included with install. Acelib and minionlib lua settings are also apparently failing to load. Just did a fresh install to make sure it was nothing on my end but here's the relevant other info:

* What OS are you running? Windows 8.1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Have TS but not turned on and bot is attaching fine
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Launcher
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

[Image: j8pp8l.png]
[Image: 142v9cy.png]

Thanks for your help on this!
remove your ace lib and redownload it. i had to do that to get it to work. Also SE changed alot of the Item IDs in the lower level quests too.
Sounds good Cichard, thanks for the quick response! Got the bot a few days ago and it's amazing, super worth.

Just tried and still getting the acelib and minionlib error (posted again just in case something changed that isn't obvious to me). Did as you said and removed/reinstalled. Haven't seen another thread on this so probably something on my end?

[Image: t678d1.png]
this is getting the quest rewards from running the quest profiles? thats probably because SE changed the Item IDs of alot of the items in the ARR items. So the profiles have all the wrong numbers.
Item id's haven't changed. What they did do was add extra/different rewards. Any rewards used in quest profiles aren't even used anymore. AceLib controls the rewards now.
Sorry should have clarified, that is not when selecting the rewards but just when I load into the game with minion attached. I read on Acelib announcement that it controls the auto-selection of rewards so I thought that might be the issue. Not sure what else to try other than fresh install etc. Have double-checked all files paths and made sure the minion app had the correct path also. Any suggestions on what it could be?
(07-26-2015, 11:44 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Item id's haven't changed. What they did do was add extra/different rewards. Any rewards used in quest profiles aren't even used anymore. AceLib controls the rewards now.

thats odd some of the low level quest rewards are the same as before HW but it didnt select the item or equip it for the lvl 5 quest... i was told the IDs changed.