MMOMinion

Full Version: PVP Seal Rock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone knows if there is a working bot for Seal Rock? Thanks
I would also like to know this if there is any information, please.
I'm personally ok with people not botting this yet, people in their are daft enough as is xD
PVP is notoriously difficult to build just because A) we're dealing with real people, and most people have very unrealistic expectations of what can be accomplished by the bot in regards to dealing with humans, and B) the queue times are so fucked that it takes hours just to properly trial out what exactly needs to be built.
Ace, If you wouldnt mind explaining something for me. I am trying to navmesh the Seize - Frontline with random markers in hot spots for kill farm. I have almost all of the map grid complete, a few PvP Markers in key locations, but the bot refuses to move to any of the marker locations or act once i take him there like he would in any other are that i have meshed for farm or grind. Are there any key points that I am missing? I am new to MMOMinion, but have looked over tutorials to ensure that I am not missing anything. Thank you.
PVP is setup to process markers differently corresponding to which map ID it is on, it's not a one-size fits all solution, so it's not as simple as making a mesh for PVP and adding markers. Handler code has to be added to the task for the Seize map IDs, along with whatever specific behavior needs to be added to help process how and when to move markers, etc.
Is there an area where I can try and look up older handler coding for an example of what I am seeing, or can i attempt to create my own coding within Visual Studio for this content ID. I am not familiar with LUA coding just C or C++ and some java. I am not saying I know what I am doing but I would like to learn..
ffxiv_task_pvp.lua or ffxiv_task_frontlines.lua in LuaMods\ffxivminion is where the current PVP handling takes place. You might need to learn a little more about how our task framework and CNE system works.
Ace i really appreciate it. Thank you. I will do some research, yall do so much for us, it would be nice to be able to share a burden.
Err forgive me if this comes across as a stupid question, but I don't bot much: Shouldn't pvp be the last thing a responsible bottter tries bottling? Anything directly involving people would seriously raise the risk level for getting caught botting. And you WILL eventually get caught. You aren't Sean Connor, so smooth you can forever slip between the cracks. And I'm sure you enjoy the bot you pay so much per year to use. So...... why raise the risk level? From my limited experience (I've only been playing FFXIV a couple months) SE DOES seem a little slow on the uptake, but its only a matter of time before they find out how the bot does what it does then renders it obsolete. Why give them the ammo they need and force the devs here to create a whole new system?

Like I said, might just be me talking out of my copper toned rear, but it makes sense from what I see.
Pages: 1 2