MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate/ Grind levelling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hia,

The grindbot is very confusing to me :)
When i press grind with the following options:
- do hunting log
- do fates

it will 1st finish the hunting log (good) but then move towards fates.
Sometimes it will do fates around my level (23) but sometimes it will do fates level 10, while there are better fates around (not sure?)

It will teleport between zones alot, an i really dont understand why it is moving to a certain zone.
can someone explain how this works? i thought i park it in a zone and then it works, but it keeps leaving that zone to move to other zones and i dont know why.

thanks!
Do you have the "Do Atma" option checked? That's the only reason it would switch zones, aside from doing huntlogs in other zones.
This option also alters the "Min Fate Level" field to 0, which means it will do basically any FATE that is lower or equal to your level.
(07-26-2015, 11:07 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the "Do Atma" option checked? That's the only reason it would switch zones, aside from doing huntlogs in other zones.
This option also alters the "Min Fate Level" field to 0, which means it will do basically any FATE that is lower or equal to your level.

Aah super, that was it. i am getting it stable now. doing the things seperate :)
it was bleeding money with all the teleports.