MMOMinion

Full Version: [application] CraftingHelper (Beta, update 15-08-06)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heya,

This is an application, but as it produces and validates crafting profiles I choosed to place it here instead.

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udlzploq4tcrci...r.exe?dl=0

Application discription:
- Create/Edit skillmanager profiles used for crafting.
- Similar UI as the skillmanager addon.
- Simulate and validate created/edited profiles.
- Run complete simulations with and without randomized elements as success and conditions.
- Step through a simulation and forcing conditions.
- Review performed simulations step by step, examine each step to see how the craftprofile was executed that step.

I made this application as it's abit cumbersome to develop profile ingame for crafting aswell as it's hard to debug created profiles.

Known Issues:
- Quality and progress gains are not accurate i simulation, especially for crafts above lvl 50 and started recipes.
- Simulation of lvl 50+ skills are most likely off.

I haven't performed much testing myself so I concider this a beta, so please let me know of things not working!
WIll also update post with a more detailed description in how to use the program.

Updates:
15-07-28:
-New feature: Convert Macro. Paste macros from ingame or www.ffxivcrafter.com/ and the program will automatically convert them into a skillmanager profile.

15-07-30:
UI-changes:
- Sorted skills by level you learn them, also sorted by crafting profession.
- Displays numer of hasty touch succeded, ToT used and manipulation uses in the simulation.
- Fixed tabbing between inputboxes
- Displays buff IDs in the edit window instead of a message box.
Bug Fixes:
-Handles ToT uses and Hasty Touch uses correctly.

15-08-06:
- Corrected duarbility calculations on Makers Mark and Muscle Memory
this is fantastic!!!!! thx great work
Thanks for soft. Useful.
(07-26-2015, 01:51 PM)frepe Wrote: [ -> ]Heya,

This is an application, but as it produces and validates crafting profiles I choosed to place it here instead.

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udlzploq4tcrci...r.exe?dl=0

Application discription:
- Create/Edit skillmanager profiles used for crafting.
- Similar UI as the skillmanager addon.
- Simulate and validate created/edited profiles.
- Run complete simulations with and without randomized elements as success and conditions.
- Step through a simulation and forcing conditions.
- Review performed simulations step by step, examine each step to see how the craftprofile was executed that step.

I made this application as it's abit cumbersome to develop profile ingame for crafting aswell as it's hard to debug created profiles.

Known Issues:
- Quality and progress gains are not accurate i simulation, especially for crafts above lvl 50 and started recipes.
- Simulation of lvl 50+ skills are most likely off.

I haven't performed much testing myself so I concider this a beta, so please let me know of things not working!
WIll also update post with a more detailed description in how to use the program.

Awesome work man!!

I'm currently using:
http://www.ffxivcrafter.com/crafting.php?step=simulator
to simulate my crafts with 0 RNG on the progress to level up crafting.

Would it be easy to add a check box to default add the step numbers (upper and lower) when adding skills? (e.g. Adding Comfort Zone as First Step - makes the default value as: Step >=1, Step<2.) .

Alternatively, is there anyway to convert those generated macros from the simulator into profiles?

It would save me a lot of time of having to manually update all the step numbers.

Thanks so much!
(07-28-2015, 02:38 AM)PoweredByPho Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome work man!!

I'm currently using:

Would it be easy to add a check box to default add the step numbers (upper and lower) when adding skills? (e.g. Adding Comfort Zone as First Step - makes the default value as: Step >=1, Step<2.) .

Alternatively, is there anyway to convert those generated macros from the simulator into profiles?

It would save me a lot of time of having to manually update all the step numbers.

Thanks so much!

I'll add a feature that'll convert macros into a skillmanager profile.
However, macros as you said will not handle RNG aswell as a properly built skillmanager profile.

Edit: program updated with a convert-macro feature!
Thanks for this Frepe. So far looks very useful.

p.s. Where is the one for DoW/DoM lol?
(07-28-2015, 11:07 AM)dNh301 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this Frepe. So far looks very useful.

p.s. Where is the one for DoW/DoM lol?

Got some requests for DoW/DoM support aswell.

I'll make a program to handle them aswell, it'll be pretty easy to use the same underlying code. However those will miss the validation-portion of the program as it won't be feasible to simulate the combat mechanics of the game. :)

So you'll be able to create and edit profiles, but you won't be able to test them as you can with the crafting profiles.
(07-28-2015, 10:36 AM)frepe Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm currently using:

Thanks so much!

However, macros as you said will not handle RNG aswell as a properly built skillmanager profile.

My goodness that was fast, can't wait to get home and test - thanks so much pal; the best <3
Thank you for this!

I only see 1 Precise Touch, which is the CRP Precise Touch.
Each class has a different ID for Precise Touch, I've looked up and pasted the Unique Skill IDs for each below.
Cheers!

Code:
Precise Touch [CRP] - 100128
Precise Touch [BSM] - 100129
Precise Touch [ARM] - 100130
Precise Touch [GSM] - 100131
Precise Touch [LTW] - 100132
Precise Touch [WVR] - 100133
Precise Touch [ALC] - 100134
Precise Touch [CUL] - 100135
(07-28-2015, 02:55 PM)PoweredByPho Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2015, 10:36 AM)frepe Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm currently using:

Thanks so much!

My goodness that was fast, can't wait to get home and test - thanks so much pal; the best <3

Hey just finished testing the macro converter, it works great! The only thing is that it doesn't add the "Step >=" condition to each step, only adds the "Step <".
Pages: 1 2 3