MMOMinion

Full Version: Gather - not contentid ignore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

since few days, my bot totaly ignore my marker config,
i want to gather Vegitation but even after add the ID of the tree in zone in NOT contentID it still continue to gather both tree and Vegitation

Thank
put the veg id in contentid, leave not contentid alone
I was about to make a thread on similar issue, specifically in camp tranquil on the nodes, I tried leaving the not contentID blank but it still runs to the trees and gets stuck doing a loop of them for a while, I just want to gather Flax from the veg, is there anyway to make this possible?

Edit: Just made a new navmesh to not include the nodes.
(07-27-2015, 03:01 AM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]put the veg id in contentid, leave not contentid alone

Still continue to gather that F****** tree :(

(07-27-2015, 03:01 AM)Insaniate Wrote: [ -> ]I was about to make a thread on similar issue, specifically in camp tranquil on the nodes, I tried leaving the not contentID blank but it still runs to the trees and gets stuck doing a loop of them for a while, I just want to gather Flax from the veg, is there anyway to make this possible?

Edit: Just made a new navmesh to not include the nodes.

Can you tell how did you do that ? Expect
Can you post a screenshot of your marker?
I encountered the same problem as well.

Gathering Flex at "LV.35 Botany Nodes - Lush Vegetation Patch" in South Shroud will somehow gather the materials in "LV35 Botany Nodes - Mature Tree" nearby, even if "ContentID=" is set to 4 (Lush Vegetation Patch).

Same problem occurred when I gather Elm Log at "LV15 Botany Nodes - Mature Tree" nodes in Central Shroud as well.
I solved it by setting the Marker Radius to 100, and then it was forced to return to the marker. But yes same issue, content ID filled out correctly, other one empty.