MMOMinion

Full Version: DD Fate Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have noticed that 50% of the time when my character is taking part in the DD chain FATE after the first 1-2 FATEs the character will run all the way to Bluefog gate and run back to DD area. I can tell who is using minion because there will be 5-10 other characters running to Bluefog, stopping at the gate and running back to DD chain. Anyone know why this is?

Question 2 regarding DD. If I set "Chain FATE" to let's say 10-15 seconds will that make my character stay put during the DD chains or is "Chain FATE" not the right type for all of DD FATEs since DD Fates include "Boss FATEs". I ask because I set "Chain FATE" to 10 seconds and my character still runs to Bluefog.

Thank you.
thats super odd i havent seen this happen at all, ill have to check closer. Next time its running to bluefrog open the console
Okay, it is happening right now. The FATE for DD right before "The End", the final FATE in the chain, just ended and my character jumped on his mount and this time, instead of running to BlueFog, he ran all the way north to the MorDhona exit. It wasn't just me either. There were three other players running with me, assumed to be minions.

The console log read: Task complete due to no target, target not alive, or target not attackable.
Mounting because current distance [546.xxxxxxxxx] is greater than 75.
and you do not have any addons installed? like Taskmanager?

also you do not what chaint fate wait % if you set it to 10% it will leave the fate untill its 10% complete.

[Image: wAbSxLZ.png] thats not in seconds thats what % to wait till you join the fate.
I am having this issue as well. No additional add ons besides the mandatory ones in the store. It was working fine for a while until earlier last week.
Can i see a picture of both your guys Settings for Details for fate? Also do you both have the ACElib installed. If so remove it reinstall it. if that doesnt work do a fresh install of the bot.
here is an image of the settings pane. I installed acelib as soon as I saw the announcement for it on the website (check site daily, update bot multiple times daily). I removed and reinstalled so I will let you know If that seems to have caused a difference.

[Image: 2n8rbyc.png]
(07-29-2015, 01:27 AM)Stage4boss Wrote: [ -> ]here is an image of the settings pane. I installed acelib as soon as I saw the announcement for it on the website (check site daily, update bot multiple times daily). I removed and reinstalled so I will let you know If that seems to have caused a difference.

[Image: 2n8rbyc.png]

Disable wait near evac
If I'm able to I'll give this another run today to see if I can find any problems. I'm quite busy at the moment so I can't promise 100% but I will try.
Thank you Ace!

(07-29-2015, 07:06 PM)zzxxcvcv Wrote: [ -> ]Disable wait near evac

Wouldn't that cause me to stand around in the open after every fate? That could cause problems with random aggro, no? It seems I do not experience the problem when no other fates are up— it stays put just fine. The only issue is when another fate is up and the delayed parts of the DD sequence have not triggered yet.
Pages: 1 2