MMOMinion

Full Version: Questing 2.0 - New 1-15 profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
~ Questing 1 - 15 ~

Profiles included:
  • Ul'dah

• Limsa Lominsa

• Gridania

Notes:
  • Class quests should go up to 15 for your starter class, but I may have missed a few.
  • You can load the other city state profiles from which your original class didn't originate for a quick boost in exp on a secondary class...
    • If you created a marauder or arcanist, you should be able to run the gridania and ul'dah profiles on a secondary class.
    • If you created a lancer, archer or conjurer, you should be able to run the limsa and ul'dah profiles on a secondary class.
    • If you created a gladiator, pugilist or thaumaturge, you should be able to run the limsa and gridania profiles on a secondary class.

Please post errors you find or stuff that is missing from the profile in this thread.
Thanks a lot Latty and Dev Team Finally 2.0 we Can't wait for Store Opening

Thanks again Really Amazing Work
Fixed a profile error in Gridania. Please redownload.

.... and Limsa.
(07-28-2015, 04:39 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed a profile error in Gridania. Please redownload.

.... and Limsa.

Was this the error where you need to speak to Kan-E-Senna at Lotus Sands and you just kept zoning from old to new?
No, but that sounds weird, never seen that happen.
Thanks Latty! Donation just sent.
Hellos, started the (1-15) Limsa on my secondary class and it got stuck on the step posted below, once I deleted this from the text file it continued as normal. Just posting the error per your request. Will post if i run into anything else.

(Under Quest ID 311)

[1] = {
["id"] = 1000926;
["itemreward"] = false;
["mapid"] = 128;
["meshname"] = "Limsa (Upper)";
["pos"] = {
["x"] = -8.1276378631592;
["y"] = 44.999862670898;
["z"] = -246.50617980957;
};
["type"] = "start";
};
Thanks, should be fixed now.

Fixed the other 2 as well.
So, i've heard there might be a few issues with these. Anyone got any useful information so I can fix them up? They have been going through fine on my end.
When I try to do quests in Old Gridania i get No Path found from map 132 to map 183.
also it seems that I can not start any quest because it keeps going to a npc with no quest .. i think i might have done it on another job , does it check for quest completion or is there a way for it to skip some if they are not available ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11