MMOMinion

Full Version: Why does this Bot slow down the game so much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting consistant 60 FPS with max graphic setting. I have an i7 3.2GHZ, 12GB Ram, and NVidia GTX 770 2GB Graphic Card. Not the best Graphic Card around but still comparable to the GTX 970.

Once I turn the bot on, the game get really slow and my Frame Rate drop from 60 all the way down to 30. Turn down the graphic doesn't help much because I don't think it the Graphic Card at all, and my PC able to handle this game just fine.

Is there any setting to make the bot not slow down the game so much? There are some Mesh setting, I turn them all off, but I still see the Yellow Triangle, which don't know what it is.
Hmm..weired, when bot is active and running. It is fast and normal. But when you Stop the Bot and manually control your Character, game is really slow.
i have no idea what you are talking about? I do not see any FPS dips at all, maybe because of combat or the skill profile you may be running is huge, but im running 16 bots all at 60 fps.
Your config? I also notice, anything above 5 bots at the same time slows me down heavily if disable rendering is inactive.
(07-28-2015, 06:36 AM)Darkvelvet Wrote: [ -> ]but I still see the Yellow Triangle, which don't know what it is.

You need to turn off "Show triangles" in MeshManager. This is very graphically intense and no matter how good your system is, this will slow it down.
(07-28-2015, 03:28 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2015, 06:36 AM)Darkvelvet Wrote: [ -> ]but I still see the Yellow Triangle, which don't know what it is.

You need to turn off "Show triangles" in MeshManager. This is very graphically intense and no matter how good your system is, this will slow it down.

I try turning it off, but it still show the Triangle no matter what. And can someone tell me what Disable Rendering does? I notice it's in the Hack Tool option. Is this safe to use? Normally I don't want to touch any of the Hacks option since it get you banned really fast.
if it doesnt go off thats whats causing your fps drop, you need to probably do a fresh install. im going to move this thread to support section of the forums, you need to answer the questions in the sticky, it sounds like something isnt fully installed on your bot related to the nav manager.