MMOMinion

Full Version: Skip Dialogue Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even when this option is turned off in the questing bot it will still skip through all the dialogue. Is there any way to fix this?
because questing needs it on, for timing purposes. if the bot is auto doing teh quests why would you see the dialog, if you want to see the dialog do assist mode do quest helper and manually move around doing quests.
Silly reason, I'm working and I just want to read through the story while the bot does everything else. That way I can focus on my work as well. Thanks for the reply.
You have to turn it off again after entering quest mode. Questing still works fine with it off, but it's up to the user to click the boxes and go through the dialogue.
(07-28-2015, 02:53 PM)phasechange Wrote: [ -> ]Silly reason, I'm working and I just want to read through the story while the bot does everything else. That way I can focus on my work as well. Thanks for the reply.

oh ok i understand, yeah you will have to turn it off like latty said, its default on in quest mode.
So I started up the bot in quest mode and unchecked skip dialogue and skip cutscenes under hacks. The bot still skips through the dialogue though.

Am I doing something wrong?
You have to stop/start after changing those.
Yea I just tried that. Toggled the options off, stopped and then started the bot over. Still skips dialogues. I believe I'm using your old questing profiles, could that be the reason it's not working?
i was pretty sure that questing requires it to be on. but i wasnt sure,
Yea it doesn't seem the toggle works. Is there a way to force untoggle via the console?