MMOMinion

Full Version: skip cutscenes doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to fix this?

it doesnt work by questing or new chara creating.
it doesnt skip cutscene in questing anyways, its only for duty, which is broken atm.
by duty you mean any dungeon not just in duty mode? Because for me it too doesn't skip any dungeon cutscene and I only use assist mode
(07-28-2015, 07:24 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]by duty you mean any dungeon not just in duty mode? Because for me it too doesn't skip any dungeon cutscene and I only use assist mode

well its because its disabled, like the couple other threads explaining why, just enable the client feature to skip cutsecnes.
(07-28-2015, 08:47 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]well its because its disabled, like the couple other threads explaining why, just enable the client feature to skip cutsecnes.

so you're telling me again I have to scan every thread for possible issues, instead of just having a fixed "known issues" post ;) Yeah, I know, just close this one too...
(07-28-2015, 09:41 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2015, 08:47 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]well its because its disabled, like the couple other threads explaining why, just enable the client feature to skip cutsecnes.

so you're telling me again I have to scan every thread for possible issues, instead of just having a fixed "known issues" post ;) Yeah, I know, just close this one too...

yes actually i am, a 10 to 20 second search of keywords will bring up similar threads and you can see oh wow other people are having this issue let me see what the fix/cause is. The list of known issues is the support section of the forums. a known list of issues will not fix anything, people already dont read the information we post, you know how many people are still trying to use the gui_launcher..... even though its posted EVERYWhere to use minionapp even the green ticker at the top of hte forums. or how many people open support threads and didnt follow the basic install intruction of removing your 3rd party AV. heck i posted a sticky at the top of the support forums asking people to answer the questions in the post before asking any support questions and 90% of the people dont do it untill asked...