MMOMinion

Full Version: questing 2.0 1-15 limsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching the questing 2.0 run today and ran across a couple nav issues. The meshes seem fine, the bot just seemed to be drawing a strait line to its target and not plotting its way around the mesh in certain circumstances. these 2 bugs creeped up in middle la noscea.

[Image: IQ3gJXU.jpg]

[Image: C3NajHL.jpg]

the first one I got agro running to the cliff edge and sat their being attacked.

Definately enjoying the questing 2.0 great work!
Hmm, i'll run some tests, thanks.
Perhaps some more details as I also experienced this issue on 4 chars:

Quest ID 397
Objective Index 255
Step 2

x -263.69906616211
y 29.380001068115
y -238.59407043457

Bot stucks at above position, he wants to get to the NPC, but does not go down the stairs. Once stopped and moved manually near the NPC it resumes fine. There is another NPC close(not on the screenshot), that will cause the same issue.

And perhaps another issue, that will arise later. On the quest Victory in Peril (I think its that one), the quest bot tries to load the mesh IamOnABoat or something similar. I do not have this mesh.
Line 4038 in the Limsa file. The bot uses combat and if standing right he will finish the quest. :)

On a side note, not sure if this is a change in the quest botting: Especially after cutscenes it seems to deactivate "disable rendering" option, the bot show it is enabled, but i can see the game. Is something known about it?
disregard. see post below
Limsa [1-15] is not a new profile, (1-15) Limsa is the new profile. So far almost everybody I've seen posting issues has made this same mistake.
holy crap im retarded. I had backed up all my quests and cleared my normal quest profile folder. I didnt realize the 3 profiles listed in my drop down were the old ones (both folders only have the 3 1-15 quests, new and old).

On a side note how do I even locate the new quest profiles. When I first downloaded questing 2.0 I couldn't see my old quests, now i cant seem to see the new ones? Do we just throw the new quest profiles in the old folder now?
you go to the questing section of the forums and download them from the sticky

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Questing...5-profiles
I worded that poorly. I was using the 2.0 profile originally. The questing module seems to be using the old directory and not the new one. The first time I used the questing module after downloading 2.0 it was using the directory listed below.

Quote:Installation:
Install the Questing 2.0 addon from MinionApp
Put the profiles in LuaMods\Questing\QuestProfiles after.

When I loaded up to try it out today I didnt realize the drop down menu was displaying the old profiles (each directory has only the 3 quests). I put the new .info's into the old directory and they are working like a charm now. The last question I had was about the install location, not were to download it from. I figured that one though.

Thank you for your time and quick responses. Sorry about that goof up
We have an issue atm where it isn't reading from it's own QuestProfiles folder, but will read from the ones in ffxivminion (or anywhere else for that matter), which would explain why this issue is coming up quite a bit. Hope to have it correct in next update.