MMOMinion

Full Version: 'Use companion' is broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since one of the updates this week the bot has stopped summoning my companion.

I've using grind mode for over a year and haven't messed with any of the settings, so I'm pretty certain that it's something beyond my configuration. Please look into it thanks :)
it been working fine for me
Using right now, have done a fresh install recently which fixed a couple issues I was having though.
try setting it to "any".
Is it your chocobo or your Arcanist pet? Had also some issues with the arcanist pet not being called while using the 1-15 Limsa quest 2.0 profiles, although in duties (in the main scenario quest chain) my char summons it.
(07-29-2015, 12:13 PM)Durone Wrote: [ -> ]Is it your chocobo or your Arcanist pet? Had also some issues with the arcanist pet not being called while using the 1-15 Limsa quest 2.0 profiles, although in duties (in the main scenario quest chain) my char summons it.

Has nothing to do with quest profile and more to do with "Only in party" being checked in the arcanist skill profile. Untick that and it'll summon fine.
Weird, the only thing that fixed it for me was doing a clean install. Thanks all