MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot stop gathering after does a few nodes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is some low area miner 5 - 10 where the bot would just stop gathering. It select the Node but doesn't do anything. Is this because the node is a bit far? I press manually pressing it and it in reach and it gather again. Then after awhile it stop again on that same node. So I don't know what wrong. BTW, it is also not the Timers. I set it to 99999 and it is still ticking down.

The Mesh that having the problem is Central Thanalan. Mineral Deposit 10 near 20,23.

[Image: f5e2a1cda9.jpg]

* What OS are you running? Windows 8.1 64 Bits

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None, Windows Defender

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) D:\Minionapp

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes

* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Yes

*Are you running any Bot addons? No
Having the same issue at the same spot. Reachable by hand but not always by the bot (sometimes he can reach it). Also moving him a bit forward manually will make the bot resume.
my BOT wont gather either, have not tried miner, makes me sad. i wanted to do some crafting today ;;
i been gathering botanist from 1-45 the last day and a half no issues. what does it say in the console when it stops gathering?
The mesh is not close enough to the gathering node for the one you posted a picture of. You might try deleting that mesh entirely (.obj,.nx2,.data) and letting the updater pull the current copy.
Who made these shit meshes. Should be fired.
im in south shroud, trying to gather but it is not working, ive updated just now, but still nothing ;; using grind marker 35. even tried making a custom marker.
There is just certein map where this is keep happening, and I don't know how to fixed it. I'm not advanced enough to Edit the Mesh in the game.

This also happen gathering Granite now from Central Shroud near Sorel Haven map area Level 35 Node. Just stood there. Close enough to manually press it, but bot won't press it and just stand there.

I check the console, nothing interested. It just said moving to Gathering ID ###. Any help would be appreciated. I have to gather low level on another Map due to this problem.

[Image: 01101f7653.jpg]

(07-30-2015, 01:39 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]The mesh is not close enough to the gathering node for the one you posted a picture of. You might try deleting that mesh entirely (.obj,.nx2,.data) and letting the updater pull the current copy.

So I try deleting the Mesh Data from Central South. (.obj, .nx2, .data) Then let the update pull form the new one and download again. After that it stuck on the same node again. Other map have few node that refused to gather. On Central Shroud, look like it is only one of this node from keep me progress any further. It always stop on this node.

So I think the whole Mesh of this zone is bug, and need to be changed and re-work.
Yes, whole zone is bugged because a rock isn't meshed. What you could do is start by providing better pics that don't just show a rock and expect me to know where that is. Thanks.

Not trying to be mean, but a simple picture of minimap would have been more useful. I'll get some fixes out for it in a few hours.
(07-30-2015, 06:11 AM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, whole zone is bugged because a rock isn't meshed. What you could do is start by providing better pics that don't just show a rock and expect me to know where that is. Thanks.

Not trying to be mean, but a simple picture of minimap would have been more useful. I'll get some fixes out for it in a few hours.

Sorry, I will keep that in mind next time. I try best I can turning all the mesh option on for developer to see because I don't know what they needed. I will post compass, and map next time.

[Image: 2f1b5feeb8.jpg]

Strange thing about the Mesh is that the zone that is not hightlighted I can walk in there just fine, so meaning it put the mesh too far away from the node. But I guess you already know this.

[Image: 668385b49d.jpg]

Thank You for looking into this and acknowledged and have a fixed coming so fast. Really appreciated since I know this bot is pretty complex because it one of the most human like and complex bot I have used.
Pages: 1 2