MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot just standing still
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bot was working fine for me until the recent update.

Now it just stands still when I turn it on.
Please answer the questions in the sticky, then give details on what the problem is. just stands still doesnt tell us anything.

What mode are you in?
Do you have a navmesh loaded?
are you in the new zoens or old zones?
are you gathering? do you have gathering marker in your level range?
what error message are you getting in the console?
Got Issue also ...

Initial Error Message from the Console :

'failed with AceLib: bad code in precompiled chunck' and 'every' modules from ffxivminion complains

==> Grinding (Fate) no more working ... working if removing dofate selection :-(

Removed the AceLib through the application (file was correctly removed) and installed again but that's don't resolve anything
getting this as well. the bot runs to the mob, hits it once and stops using skills. once dead, it moves to the next, hits once and stops attacking.

rinse and repeat.
Guessing it's related to:

\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_task_fate.lua , line 354, AceLib is nil for some reason.
The bot is no more able to read the AceLib Crypted file ('failed with AceLib: bad code in precompiled chunck')

So any access to AceLib Global variable will fail over and over - thousands of errors related to the AceLib Nil value from Lua
Download the new dat file, should fix the issue.
Fixed it for me, thanks Ace!
Yep, everything is good now. Thank you.
Sorry i put message in bad post really really sorry
Pages: 1 2